For Veterans Day 2016, Hire Heroes USA invites you to share the stories of the men and women you know that have served in the U.S. Armed Forces: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
Are they a family member, a friend, a teacher or coach, or maybe a neighbor or colleague?
Where did they serve and when? Was it World War I, World War II, the Vietnam or Korean Wars, Desert Shield/Desert Storm, the post-9/11 Global War on Terror, or maybe something else?
SHARE YOUR STORIES NOVEMBER 4-13
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Find a photo, make a sign, or create a video. It’s your story, so get creative!
- Post your story (or stories) from your own Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram account.
- Tag @hireheroesusa in your post, and add hashtag #WhosYourHero; Hire Heroes USA will be retweeting and sharing many of the stories shared.
- Keep in mind: our social media campaign runs November 4-13, so there is plenty of time to share more than one story if you’d like.
- Please share this social media campaign with your friends and colleagues and encourage them to participate. You can even challenge them to participate by tagging them on social media!
- Follow Hire Heroes and share/retweet our posts before and during the campaign!
FOLLOW HIRE HEROES USA
Give in honor of your hero by clicking here