Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will create design solutions to have an outsized impact on the lives of veterans and military spouses who trust Hire Heroes to support their search for meaningful and lasting careers. The coordinator will leverage feedback, learnings, and observations derived from daily interactions with our digital presence and will use expertise to grow a national brand and deliver a social good every single day.
Using considerable marketing experience and unique approach, the coordinator will work with the Marketing and Communications team to create and execute digital brand, web, and communication strategies, but may also be called upon for other tasks based on skillset. Ideal candidates for this role should be innovative, flexible, agile, creative, and show a high level of initiative.
– Monitor digital marketing strategies and activation plans across all media channels, with an emphasis on owned challenges, to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of services
– Manage search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO) efforts
– Define success metrics for the site’s content strategy, ensuring that relevant data is collected in analytics and used correctly to improve search results
– Leverage web and visitor analytics to monitor monthly site performance, improve the site’s organic search results through tactics such as white-hit link acquisition, retarget visitors, and help the site achieve its business goals
– Develop and edit compelling visual assets for the web, digital advertising and images for Hire Heroes social media channels and email newsletters
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand, reviewing products for errors before submitting for review
– Perform other tasks as directed
Desired Skills & Experience
– Three+ years of experience as a digital marketing professional
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field such as Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, UX/UI Design or Advertising
– Familiarity with HTML, CSS and WordPress, with experience helping to build or guide cutting edge responsive frameworks
– Certifications in Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords is a plus
– Graphic Design experience/portfolio a plus/working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
About Hire Heroes USA:
Hire Heroes USA empowers US military members, veterans and military spouses to succeed in the civilian workforce. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, Hire Heroes’ services are provided at no cost to clients.
Be the Nation’s preferred veteran employment service organization through a relentless focus on personalized career coaching that improves clients’ quality of life and strengthens the US economy.
Integrity, Passion, Effectiveness, and Collaboration
Hire Heroes USA empowers service members, veterans, and their spouses to succeed in the civilian workforce. As the nation’s leading veteran employment organization, Hire Heroes USA offers personalized one-on-one coaching, professionally revised resumes, mentoring, workshops, a job board, career fairs and more, to tens of thousands of job-seeking veterans annually. We are their partner in success.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Hire Heroes USA has built a national reputation of excellence. Prioritizing transparency, Hire Heroes USA earned a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator and the GuideStar Platinum Seal. Funded exclusively through public donations and private grants, we provide our services at no cost to clients.
Hire Heroes USA is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, domestic violence victim status, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected factor. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, training, leaves of absence, and termination. Sexual harassment or harassment based on other protected group status, as defined by law is also prohibited.