A Special Thanks to Our Diamond Employment Partners
Some companies truly go the extra mile for veterans and military spouses. They recognize the value that these groups bring to their workforce; they’ve made a commitment to recruit them and improve new hire retention. Earlier this year, Hire Heroes USA categorized all of our employment partners into different tiers, determined by their usage of our talent sourcing, the job board, and other recruiting products and services.
Partners at our Diamond level are dedicating extensive resources to educate their staff and are taking an active role in veteran recruitment and retention. Talent sourcing through Hire Heroes USA has become essential to Diamond Employment Partner companies since it streamlines the candidate pre-screening process, guaranteeing access to the best veteran and military spouse talent we have to offer.
We would like to recognize all our Diamond Employment Partners for their daily support of military veteran and spouse job seekers:
The Nature Conservancy
Hire Heroes USA Diamond Employment Partners have access to some great benefits:
- A digital medallion partnership badge for your website or marketing materials
- Free talent sourcing from Hire Heroes USA’s verified pool of veteran and military spouse talent
- Four free targeted email campaigns to share information about your company with our job seekers
- Three months of access to our series of employer training videos that include topics like understanding military culture, creating a veteran hiring program, and recruiting/retaining veteran hires
- Annual recognition, brand promotion, and mentions on Hire Heroes USA’s various social media platforms
- Quarterly metric reports on talent sourcing efforts with Hire Heroes USA
Quotes from our Employment Partners:
“Hire Heroes USA has been an invaluable resource as we continue to grow our veteran and military spouse workforce at Leidos. They provide an easy to navigate job board which includes numerous qualified candidates across different geographical regions, skill sets and experience levels.” -Alex, Talent Acquisition, Leidos
“Having a partner that can provide an optic of candidate pools within a region and can quickly surge and support our normal recruiting process, by sourcing and presenting candidates that meet the necessary qualifications and are looking to work in specific geographical locations has been tremendous in being able to meet our staffing and hiring needs.” – Dominic, Project Manager, Leidos
If your company might be interested in becoming a Diamond Level Employment Partner with Hire Heroes USA, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Volunteer Spotlight: Sara - January 13, 2022
- Hire Heroes USA breaks record, sets new standard for veteran employment services - January 10, 2022
- Hire Heroes USA Announces Addition of Chief Development Officer - January 7, 2022