As a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and the highest-rated veteran employment nonprofit on Charity Navigator, our free services provided to military members, veterans and military spouses are made possible only through the continued and generous donations of supporters like you.
Ways to Donate
- Give monthly – To join, please click here.
- Give once – To make a donation, click here.
- Give by mail – Send your check to: Hire Heroes USA, Attn: Director of Finance & Administration, 1360 Union Hill Road, Building 2 – Suite A, Alpharetta, GA 30004.
- Memorial/Honor Donations – You can support Hire Heroes USA’s mission in memory of or in honor of a loved one by making a memorial donation. These donations can be made online or by mail. If mailing the donation, please include the name of the person you are honoring, as well as contact information so we can send an acknowledgement to the family.
- Sponsor a Virtual Workshop
Give by Shopping
- Men’s Wearhouse: Shop the “AWEARNESS Kenneth Cole” label, sold exclusively at Men’s Wearhouse. For every item sold in the “AWEARNESS Kenneth Cole” label, a contribution is donated to Hire Heroes USA.
- AmazonSmile – When you shop on Amazon, a portion of your purchase price is donated to Hire Heroes USA when you shop through the Amazon Smile link
- On eBay: When you shop or sell on eBay you can support Hire Heroes USA . Add us as your Favorite charity on eBay and you will see us as your preferred charity in eBay checkout. When you sell on eBay, you will also be able to easily donate a portion of your proceeds to our nonprofit, get some of your seller fees waived, and receive the tax credits.
Fundraise for Hire Heroes USA
Fundraising – Hire Heroes USA is fortunate to receive support from a number of organizations and individuals who hold fundraising events on our behalf throughout the year. Taking part in these events, or hosting your own, is a great way to get involved. Types of events held in support of Hire Heroes USA have included: golf tournaments, 5K races, silent auctions at corporate events, “Give Back” days at local restaurants, multi-day bicycle rides, percentage give back for online shopping sites, and more. To learn more, please contact our Development team at: 844-634-1522, Ext. 101 or email: Fundraising@HireHeroesUSA.org.
Hire Heroes USA Gift Acceptance Policy
Please click this link for a copy of Hire Heroes USA’s Gift Acceptance Policy, and please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your support of our mission to assist military members, veterans and spouses.
Any information supplied to Hire Heroes USA will be used solely to fulfill their donation and shall not be shared for any reason unless permission is granted by the donor to share such information. All requests to remain anonymous shall be honored. Hire Heroes USA does not sell or share donor lists. Donor information, collected both online and offline, is never sold or shared.
Donors who supply Hire Heroes USA with their postal address or email address may be contacted periodically for solicitation purposes and/or with information regarding upcoming events. Donors may request to be permanently removed from Hire Heroes USA’s mailing list by contacting us via email, phone or postal mail. All requests to be removed from Hire Heroes USA’s mailing list shall be honored. Donors who supply Hire Heroes USA with their telephone number shall only be contacted by telephone regarding donations they have made. Hire Heroes USA does not participate in telephone fundraising activities.